WHO Recruitment 2020/2021. World Health Organization (WHO) portal is open for job application and submission. See latest update and available job positions in WHO recruitment 2020.
World Health Organization (WHO) is an international organization responsible to structure, lead, direct and monitor the affairs of health union in the united state, but has also extended its activities across African countries especially those in partnership with ECOWAS.
The union provides support to health related matters in the United Nation. In this article, you will get to learn everything that will help you successfully apply for the World Health Organization recruitment in Nigeria.
WHO job opportunity is open for both graduates and undergraduate, learn about the requirements, qualifications, how to apply, mode of operation and available job positions.
Due to the enticing work and salary structure in the World Health Organization, a lot of interested candidates have indicated interest for the job, most of them are currently looking for satisfactory answers to questions like;
- Is WHO recruitment 2020 application form out?
- How many job positions is available in WHO this year?
- When is the world health organization recruitment going to start?
- Where can I get the recruitment form?
Well, if you really need answers to this read down, we have provided reliable and satisfactory answers.
WHO Available Job Positions
The World Health Organization is currently looking for suitable qualified candidates from Nigeria to fill in the available job vacancies below.
Salary: USD 60,962 per annum
Budget and Finance Officer
Salary: USD 1991 per month.
Consultant – National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development
Hot Jobs in Nigeria:
General Requirements For WHO Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates who will like to apply for the World Health Organization (WHO) recruitment, should make sure they possess the following accordingly:
- Applicant must have a degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- O’level certificate with Five (5) credits in WASCCE/GCE/GCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in just one sitting.
- Applicant must be willing to move within and outside his/her State of Residence
- Computer literate very good with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant office applications
- Candidates with professional working experience and qualifications will be much appreciated
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification (such as the National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license or Voter’s card)
- Only citizens of Nigeria by birth and nationality are allowed to apply for this job.
- Applicant must be willing to adapt and work with the instructions from a new team.
How to Apply For WHO Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates for the job should visit the job portal or click here to apply.
Once you are at the job portal, pick a vacant position, read instructions carefully then provide all information and credentials requested from a candidate.