Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment.
This is a comprehensive guide to enlighten you and teach you how to apply and get the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) jobs.
Have you been searching and longing to work with the NSCDC? This is a another opportunity for you. You will find all it takes to be eligible for this job and how you can apply successfully.
All you need is to take this guide very important and read it bit by bit to understand all the procedures. Getting a job in the NSCDC has never been an easy task, you need to be smart and have the requirements and qualifications requested by the NSCDC.
You can also apply for;
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- PYES Registration
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Army Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- To be eligible for this job, you need to be a Nigerian by birth.
- You must have the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- It is very important to note that any certificate you do not show in the recruitment screening center will not be considered after documentation.
- You must not have any health complications and further, must show a certificate of medical fitness gotten by any recognized federal government hospital in Nigeria.
- You must not have any criminal or bribery case.
The following are what you need to have before you think of submitting your application. If you have met the above criteria, follow the instructions given below to apply for the available jobs.
How to Apply for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2020
The application form is available on the official recruitment portal www.cdfpb.careers. log on to the website, register an account, choose your preferred position, fill the form correctly and submit your application.