Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020 Application Portal – The Nigeria police force has recently announced the commencement of the 2020/2021 recruitment exercise for new constable officers. Interested and qualified members of the public are hereby invited to submit their application.
The information was announced in a statement on Saturday 11th july 2020.
This is to bring to the notice of the entire public and all interested candidates who are willing to work under the Nigeria police force that the 2020 recruitment exercise have stated, see all requirements, qualifications, eligibility and how to apply for this job.
NPF recruitment 2020 application guidelines will be discussed in details on this article, please stay tune and read carefully. Nigeria police force creates new job employment opportunities every year to recruit fresh graduates who are willing to serve their country. There are requirements stated by the NPF which all interested candidate must posses before they can apply. The requirements will be outlined below and each candidate is expected to meet up the qualifications as stated.
Every applicant’s dream is to see his/her name among the shortlisted candidates, to be selected for the job as a constable officer, you need to have meet the qualifications, requirements for applying for the recruitment 2020.
The Nigeria police force recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other vital information and updates will be published here free of charge. In this post, we will provide you with the relevant information on Nigeria police force recruitment 2020 form portal. our mission is to support candidates with vital and reliable information which will help them secure the job.
General Requirements for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Applicants seeing for a career in the Nigeria Police Force must satisfy the following demands:
- Applicant should be citizen of Nigeria by birth and origin
- Applicant must possess a National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must be between the ages of 17 – 25 years
- Candidate must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a minimum of Five (5) Credits of which English and Mathematics is included and obtained in not more than two sittings
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit
- Candidate must meet up to this height (not less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female)
- All male applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement
- Female candidate must not be pregnant during the period of recruitment application
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must complete and print their online forms, guarantor forms and submit all at the examination/screening centre.
Who Should not apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment?
All interested and qualified candidates can apply except those suffering from any of the underlined abnormalities or deformities as their applications will not be accepted into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
Recruitment Application Closing Deadline
The Nigeria Police force recruitment commence from tuesday 14th july 2020 and is expected to last until 23rd August, 2020.
NPF Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the official website here for application.
N/B: Applicant is expected to apply just once. Duplicate application will lead to automatic disqualification. Decline any offer from any source claiming to help you secure the job.
Important Information to Note:
- Note that all applications are to be submitted “Online”.
- Applicant “Must” have an active Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before the application;
- Fill in your information correctly and “Submit” the Online Form.
- Make sure you print out the information that will be sent automatically to your Email upon registration.
- Copy and save your “Registration Number” for future confirmations. The “Number” is case sensitive take note.
- Applicants would be required to submit a hard copy of message sent to you on email if you are shortlisted and called to participate in the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Applicants that meet the requirements and have successfully applied online would be invited for physical screening test at all State Commands, including FCT Command from August 24th to August 30th 2020
- Names of successful candidates will be shortlisted and published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020.