NECO Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form – In this article you are going to learn a lot about the National Examination Council recruitment. This will guide you on the right approach on how the application procedures to follow, requirements and other qualifications, recruitment portal and lastly how to apply for the job and get recruited.
The dream of every job seeker is to get a good job with better salary structure. Here on this article we are ready to give all interested candidates who will participate in the 2020 national examination council recruitment the updates, news and other vital information which they must know and take into consideration if they want to be successfully selected for this job.
Carefully digest this resourceful information provided here which serve as a guide in the upcoming NECO recruitment exercise 2020.
This is a comprehensive article with a lot of useful information which include the NECO recruitment portal, a little update about the National Examinations Council (NECO) in Nigeria, application guidelines for NECO 2020 recruitment form, general requirements for NECO recruitment and other related information to help you be selected for this job.
The National Examination Council is a transparent agency when it comes to recruitment exercise. Applicants will be selected base on how eligible he/she is to suit the vacant position. You must adhere by the requirements and how to apply for the job as stated to stand a chance of getting the job.
NECO Recruitment Application Portal
The National Examination Council has an official website. On the portal is where you can find information concerning the agency, latest jobs update, how to apply, eligibility etc. The NECO recruitment 2020 will be done online as it is usually done in the previous years. The National Examination Council (NECO) official portal is at www.mynecoexams.com.
General Requirements For NECO Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates who will like to apply for the National Examination Council recruitment, should make sure they possess the following:
- O’level certificate with Five (5) credits in WASCCE/GCE/GCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in just one sitting.
- Applicant must have a degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Applicant must be willing to move within and outside his/her State of Residence
- Candidates with professional working experience and qualifications will be much appreciated
- Computer literate very good with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant office applications
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification (such as the National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license or Voter’s card)
- Only citizens of Nigeria by birth and nationality are allowed to apply for this job.
- Applicant must be willing to adapt and work with the instructions from a new team.
How to Apply for NECO Recruitment 2020
To apply for the NECO recruitment 2020, bookmark this page and always visit back to stay updated on availability of the recruitment form.
You can also visit the NECO official portal from time to time so that you won’t miss out any recruitment update, news and available job opportunities. We will keep you updated, comment with your valid email in the comment section below to get instant update on the National Examination Council Recruitment Exercise for the year 2020.
MUST NOTE: Interested members of the public should not that at the moment the NECO Recruitment form is not yet out, therefore the application portal is not open for job. Updates will be made on this page as soon as the recruitment form is out and available for registration. Remember to come back here from time to time to be on the basic job alert.
Other Important Information
It should not be of surprise to you that the next recruitment stage will be the shortlisted names of qualified candidates who will be called upon for the job interview. The interview will be both oral and written, it may also come in form of an aptitude test, therefore after application, you are advised to get all reliable materials to equipped your self well for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Latest News On Jobs: