NAICOM Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal for Application | www.naicom.gov.ng
NAICOM Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – The National Insurance Commission recruitment 2020 application guidelines will be discussed in details in this article. National Insurance Commission creates new job opportunities yearly to recruit young graduates to fill up vacant positions available under the agency. The requirements are stated by the agency to help interested candidate now if they are eligible before applying. The requirements will be listed below and each applicant is expected to meet up the qualifications as stated.
The recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other vital information and updates will be uploaded free of charge on this page. In this post, we will provide you with the relevant information on NAICOM recruitment 2020 form portal.
Every applicant dream is to get recruited, but to be selected for the job at NAICOM, you need to posses the qualifications, requirements for applying for NAICOM Recruitment 2020.
NAICOM Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal
According to resources gathered, the NAICOM Recruitment form will be out and available online. That is the main reason we have decided to put up a comprehensive article to enlighten all readers and job seekers about the recruitment exercise.
The National Insurance Commission are the only ones responsible for the on-going recruitment exercise. The agency have warned that no one will called to help you get the job, so in case you come across such offers quickly decline and report the individual. This means that NAICOM recruitment application form is free, you should not pay money to anyone claiming to help you to be recruited under National Insurance Commission.
It is important to carry out a personal research about any agency that is recruiting before you apply. See the basic requirements for National Insurance Commission Recruitment as indicated by NAICOM via the official portal at www.naicom.gov.ng.
Requirements for the NAICOM recruitment 2020
For all those who are interested in applying for the National Insurance Commission recruitment, note that you must possess the following:
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Five (5) credit in WASC/NECO/GCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification (National ID card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Permanent Voter’s card)
- Applicants must be computer literate (good at using Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of other relevant applications)
- Professional work experience in effective marketing and selling strategy will be an advantage.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria as legally approved by law
- Applicant must be creative and willing to work with new ideas.
- Applicant should be ready to move within and outside his/her State of Residence.
How to apply for NAICOM recruitment 2020
According to information gathered as at the time of publication, National Insurance Commission Recruitment form for application was not yet available online.
once the form is out it will be announced on the NAICOM official portal at www.naicom.gov.ng.
- Visit NAICOM portal at https://www.naicom.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NAICOM official website
- Fill and submit your NAICOM application form
Please disregard any form of news or information circulating around the web about the availability and selling of the National Insurance Commission recruitment form. Do not be a victim, stick with information gotten from the main website.
Jobsinformant.com will automatically update this page as soon as the application form is out for application from new applicants. You are advised to bookmark so you can easily visit back this page to see updates as soon as possible. The form will be available soon.
Once the form is available, the application deadline for the application of NAICOM recruitment will be announced. All applications are to be submitted on or before the closing date. Please stay updated with vital information.