Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal
Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal is now open to accept application from suitably qualified candidates. Need to apply for this recruitment? See steps and relevant information on how to apply on this page.
Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment 2020
The Federal Ministry of Transportation is known to specialize in engineering, urban planning and architecture. For years now, they have not recruited new workers but decided to carry out a recruitment exercise this year.
You may also apply for;
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLE Recruitment
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
It is important that you do not take this advert as a scam like people may say. This is not also a rumor. The federal ministry of transportation is currently recruiting.
To be qualified to apply for this recruitment exercise, you need to meet certain criteria which the federal ministry of transportation has mentioned. See the criteria below;
Requirements and Qualifications
- Applicant must have a Have Master’s degree (minimum of second class upper)
- Applicant must be Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point); CAD software (Autocad, Autocad Civil 3D, ARCHICAD)
- Applicant must have minimum of 10 years experience in this field
- Applicant must be willing to work tirelessly to help visualize the purpose of the Federal Ministry of Transportation
How to Apply for the Federal Ministry of Transportation
This is the most important part of this article. The application process is so simple and straight forward. If you have the above requirements, kindly send your comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the Bio-data, Reference etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline for this recruitment has not been mentioned but we advice you register in time.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms.