EFCC Recruitment form portal 2020 is now on for jobs. EFCC Recruitment Application online Form Portal is open. The EFCC 2020 Recruitment Form can now be downloaded as pdf. To understand better see how to apply for the EFCC recruitment at the main job form portal.
This article will give you in details how to successfully apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment (EFCC) and how to be selected for the job. The form application is carried out on the EFCC official website.
Are you really interested to join the (EFCC) Economic and Financial Crimes Commission?, then take your time and read through the gradual process involved in the application exercise which will give you a better understanding of how to be selected in the EFCC recruitment 2020.
This page will answer this question; when is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment starting for 2020?
Before you apply for the recruitment, you should at least know few things about the job required credentials and documents for application and as well as how the screening test will be conducted. All this information will be announced below.
EFCC application form 2020 is available online and can be downloaded as pdf at the main website www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/career. It cost no fee and also very easy to access. You can handle it successfully with good network and Internet operation skills you can do that from anywhere even your home.
EFCC Recruitment Qualifications
The federal agency on financial crimes and other money laundering crimes have stated several qualifications which is required from interested applicants for EFCC 2020 jobs. This is listed below as follows;
- All Candidates must ensure they have the original copies of their school certificates as their statement of result will not be accepted.
- Applicants must be physically sound and fit.
- Sound medical report: candidates should be free from recent medical surgery, there should not be any respiratory ailments or other life threatening illnesses which might cause abnormality to the applicant and others during recruitment screening or training.
- The candidate on application must not be more than 27 years old as at the end of 2020.
- Candidates must be single at the time of application
- Must be within the height of 1.67 meters for male and 1.64 meters for female cadet.
- Candidates should not be a member of any cult group or terrorist group and must have a clean criminal records.
- Applicants should not have tattoos on any part of the body.
- They must not be free from any illicit drugs or substance.
- Heavy penalties will be applied to any candidate caught involved in drug dealing during Medical Screening.
EFCC recruitment accepts application from all qualified candidates from Nigeria who have the above requirements.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements
- Physical Requirements for 2020 recruitment includes; Sound health, good height, Lack of deformities and must be Tattoo free.
- Candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria and indigene of the state he/she is applying for.
- Once shortlisted, candidates should come with shorts, round neck T-shirts for the screening exercise.
It is important to note that all applicants must meet the following qualifications before applying;
- Must be not be married
- Must have the original copies of relevant educational certificates and not statement of result.
- Must be physically competent.
- Must present their certificate of Indigene, Local Government Area certificate of origin, and birth certificate to their application.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment
EFCC Recruitment 2020 Application form portal is not yet open. This page will be updated as soon as the form is out and will be announced on EFCC main portal at www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/career.
Eligible candidates who have satisfy all the qualifications stated above should submit their applications offline in person at the EFCC zonal offices in the various states.
NOTE the following:
- Candidates must report to the EFCC zonal office in the state of application for physical screening, while graduates applicants can submit their CV’s at any nearest EFCC zonal offices.
- Interested candidates are to report for the physical screening with their original (CV), red background Passport Photographs, and other relevant documents.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Due to the nature of the operations carried out by EFCC, the interview process will be very detailed and candidates must be found trust worthy before given an offer for employment.
The interview process will includes a medical examination; verification of all original documents submitted by applicant, test for illicit drugs; credit and check records; extensive interviews with close relatives, former colleagues at work if any, business partners, neighbors and friends.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment Online.
If you are interested in joining the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment, you can send your CVs/Resume indicating the position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can directly visit the official VIA https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career.
EFCC as a federal government agency established in 2003 and since birth was given the mandate to conduct investigation in both public and private sector in connection with financial related crimes; maximum coordination, execution and intensive enforcement of all economic and financial laws in accordance with the States laws and Federal government principles.
This federal agency have shown tireless effort in the past years and this is a noticeable evidence by the entire public. The action is seen in various operations which resulted in the conviction and prosecution of a victims including high profile individuals found under the illegal financial crimes involving money laundering.
EFCC Recruitment 2020 Closing Date
The closing date for EFCC Recruitment application and registration is not yet officially announced. Once the deadline is published, you all will be notified. Be alert at all time.