Department of State Service recruitment, DSS Recruitment 2020 Form, how to apply for DSS Recruitment via job portal, DSS Recruitment Screening Date and all vital information you need before applying for DSS will be given in details in this post.
If you have been waiting for the right time to apply for the DSS recruitment 2020 form, stay focus and read to the end. This is the right time for all interested members of the public who want to work under the Department of State Service to submit their application.
A lot of people will like to know answers to this vital question; When is the DSS recruitment 2020 starting?. I will encourage you to pay undivided attention to the article.
This question will be answered pretty soon on this page and all relevant and vital information you will need to be shortlisted for the DSS 2020 recruitment will also be stated.
Before you apply, have you made research about DSS recruitment? Do you understand how they operate? Are you ready to undergo the training? Do you have all what it takes to be recruited? Where can you apply for the DSS job?
If you can provide accurate answers to the questions above then you are eligible to go over to the portal and apply.
DSS recruitment registration is totally free. DSS will never ask you to send any money to their account for the form so ignore anyone to trying to offer you an express job registration or successful application. You can do it yourself, stick to the guide given here.
Also Apply: NIMC Recruitment 2020-21
Let’s quickly give you a run down on how to successfully apply for the DSS recruitment and be recruited once you meet the requirements and qualifications.
Good News: The Department of State Service (DSS) is currently recruiting. DSS Recruitment 2020/2021 is Currently Ongoing, you can apply now at www.dss.gov.ng. For further information visit the official website.
DSS Recruitment 2020 Form Qualifications
- A Bachelor degree (BSc) or Master’s Degree (MSc) in any relevant field of study
- National diploma (ND) or Higher national diploma (HND) in relevant discipline in a professional field
- Computer literacy and should be conversant with Microsoft office operation.
- NYSC discharge certificate compulsory (exemption letter not is not accepted)
- WAEC certificate with 5 passes including Mathematics and English
- First School Leaving Certificate or primary six certificate is needed
- Original birth Certificate from a government hospital or from the population commission center
- Local Government certificate of origin or attestation
- 2 recent passport photograph (not older than 3 months)
- Application letter for those applying for the post of a cadet officer.
Note: Applicants can only apply from his/her state of origin. You are required to visit the Department of State Security office located in your state to apply.
Check: NCDC Recruitment 2020/2021
Eligibility for DSS Recruitment Application
- Applicabts shoulf have a BSC in any field of study with at least second class lower division or upper credit for all HND degree holders
- Applicant must not be below 18 years and is expected not to be more than 30 years as at the date of recruitment application.
DSS Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date for Department of State Service (DSS) 2020 Registration/application is set 15th July, 2020. All serious applicants should submit their job application on or before the stipulated date.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment 2020/2021
To apply for this job, visit the official website at www.dss.gov.ng, once you are on the portal carefully follow the guidelines provided at the DSS recruitment portal step by step. According to the directive from the DSS, candidates are to visit his/her state DSS office to apply.
Make sure you enter your correct details accurately and once to avoid disqualification, duplicate application will automatically disqualify you.
We will be glad to hear your testimonies on successful application and looking forward to helping in all that we can to make you succeed. Knowledge is POWER.