Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2020 – Is the Code of Conduct Bureau currently recruiting? See the answer below. CCB recruitment 2020/2021 application form, requirements, vacancies available and how to apply.
About Code of Conduct Bureau Nigeria
Code of Conduct Bureau is first anti-corruption agency established in Nigeria in 1979 after 13 good years of military rule during the creation of the second republic of Nigeria.
The primary aim this agency is to tackle corruption in the Nigerian public service and facilities. This bureau is set to monitor and prosecute public servants that are found guilty of public funds embezzlement or other crimes.
CCB was given the decree to establish, monitor, maintain and sustain high morality in the conduct of government organizations and other public facilities, also to ensure that the general behavior of public servants comply to the high public morality and accountability.
The main website for code of conduct bureau is at http://ccb.gov.ng/.
CCB is now seeking for qualified and eligible members of the public who are will to work under the agency to submit their application. See how to apply with the proper requirements. All vital information and guidelines needed to apply and get employed under this agency is published here for free.
Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021 Form
This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the code of conduct recruitment 2020 form is not yet available online. Disregard any information contrary to this, updates will be made on the official website once the form is out.
A lot of you out there may be worried about information seen online as regard to the CCB recruitment exercise, but don’t panic this article will enlighten you.
If you can answer the following questions correctly, then you are ready to apply for this job.
- Is the CCB recruitment form out?
- What are the requirements and qualifications to apply for CCB?
- How can I apply for CCB recruitment 2020?
Take note that the code of conduct bureau recruitment form is not yet out online for new job intake. Updates and other vital information will be discussed below. You will also get to know all that is required from you to be eligible for this job.
Trending Now:DSS Recruitment 2020 and how to apply.
CCB Recruitment Basic Requirements
All interested members of the public who are willing to apply for the Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment exercise must meet all the following demands:
- Candidates should posses of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- WASC or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than five (5) subjects including Maths and English with at least passes; or
- National Examination Council (NECO) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with minimum passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or at least five (5) subjects passes obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Applicant with National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution can also apply
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for CCB Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates should visit the Code of Conduct Bureau official web portal on (http://www.ccb.gov.ng). Please note that the 2020 application form has not started. We will update this page from time to time to keep you up to date with the latest information about CCB.
- Applicant must have a good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Candidate should posses an excellent writing and oral communicative skills.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
However, it is very important to note that at this moment, the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment 2020 form is not out yet. Very soon the form will be out. The recruitment exercise shall commence in immediately the form is announced.